St. Augustine Home is located at 86th and Township Line Road, convenient to St. Vincent Hospital. We operate St. Augustine as a true home, rather than an institution, so that Residents may live in an atmosphere of peace, happiness, and security for their remaining years. Residents enjoy the convenience of all of the following: doctor and dental offices, physical therapy facilities, dining rooms, recreational areas, a full-service laundry, an industrial kitchen, meeting rooms, an award-winning garden, and a chapel that is available 24-hours a day.
Our continuum of care includes:
- Independent living apartments for low-income seniors
- Assisted living
- Skilled nursing care (Medicaid certified)
What is unique about St. Augustine Home?
- The Little Sisters live at St. Augustine Home and are available 24/7 to respond to Resident needs.
- We take a spiritual approach to aging – exemplified by the central location of the chapel, the presence of a chaplain and Resident priests, daily Mass and rosary, and regular availability of the sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick.
- The Little Sisters assure a constant presence with the Residents who are dying.
- All Resident bedrooms are single occupancy, with private bathrooms.
- Although each apartment has kitchen facilities, apartment Residents are welcome to enjoy family-style meals in one of St. Augustine’s dining rooms as often as they wish, free of charge.