What an exciting time to be a part of the St. Augustine family!
Perhaps you are seeking new challenges in your current position. Maybe you are exploring the range of career opportunities available in the field of geriatrics. You might be remembering the gentle smile and embrace you received from an elderly relative or neighbor, and feel called to continue your service in loving memory of them. Whatever your reason, we are certainly glad you found us!
A snapshot of our Home
The first thing you will discover at St. Augustine Home is our charming home-like atmosphere and the friendly way the Residents, Little Sisters, employees and volunteers share their lives. With the Little Sisters serving as our role models, we perform our daily duties in a spirit of “servant-leadership.” We take our cue from the Little Sisters as they render exceptional “person-centered” care, ensuring that each Resident’s physical, cognitive, social, and spiritual needs are met.
Trust your instincts and answer the call
If the above description of our home and daily life sounds appealing to you, St. Augustine Home may represent an opportunity of a lifetime.
All employees of the Home combine their efforts in making our Residents happy:
- Nursing and Medical Support Staff – caring for the physical needs of the residents.
- Activities – offering a unique variety of enrichment to the elderly.
- Dietary – providing nutritional sustenance to the residents
- Maintenance – caring for the physical aspects of the building and grounds.
- Housekeeping and Laundry – making sure the Home remains clean and inviting.
- Administration/Development – stewards of the Home, both financially and holistically.
Applying in person:
St. Augustine Home
2345 West 86th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46260-1905
Phone: 317-415-5767 (317-415-LSOP)
Home Fax: 317-415-6282
Click here to download the application. (Please add the downloadable application here)
Interested in learning more?
If you are interested in learning more, please see career opportunities below.
Little Sisters of the Poor is an Equal Opportunity Employer